The 33rd Annual San Diego County Economic Roundtable was held on on Thursday, Jan. 19 and included a panel of experts who discussed the future of the local economy, workforce development, real estate market, startups and innovation in education.
This year’s panelists were:
- Gina Champion-Cain, Chief Executive Officer, American National Investments
- Matt Doyle, Assistant Superintendent, Innovation, Vista Unified School District
- Alan Gin, Associate Professor of Economics, USD School of Business Administration
- Tina Ngo Bartel, Director of Business Programs and Research, San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Ray Major, Chief Economist, SANDAG
- Deborah Ruane, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, San Diego Housing Commission
The annual event was held at the Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice at the University of San Diego.